My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, December 16, 2004

[don't really have a title for this]

*yawn* stay up all night playing my GBA SP....can't use the com la.....been using it since last early morning....so gotta let it take a break... sleepy me....talk to Mr. Incrapdible last night around 11 plus...then when it reached 2359...Mr. Incrapdible sms me a happy birthday message. I was joking with him saying, "I don't like advance wishes....even if it's a minute earlier....ha...ha...I know you wanna be the first...ha.." I was just being mean teasing him off like that. Then..the official time, 1200...ha...ha...I received the first sms from non other than my favourite God-Pig, Jackie...ha..ha.. People ask me why I accepted a God-Pig instead of a God-Sister....ha...ha....perhaps I just love associating her with pigs!!...ha...ha...I'm mean again...... K...let's see now...(I'm scanning through my sms..hee..hee...), oh then it's Rhoda, then it's my class vice-chairman, Jane...she rocks a lot....ha..ha.. Well actually, my eyes were already like "super heavy" by that time....can't take it anymore longer.....Zzzzz....

Oh great, it's then morning. I found myself awake like 0745, thanks to my mum who kept knocking on my head...shouting "happy birthday happy birthday".. Hee..hee...but the best part, my dad presented me a "ang bao"....hee...hee....then got another one from my great old wise granny. Then I head back to my room and switch on my oh so gorgeous handphone(forgive me cause everything seems to be so beautiful and gorgeous today..), then I saw Amos, Joshua, Madeline, Wei Ping(haven't catch up with her for a long time since my birthday two years ago..), J.J, my mum again, Alice...oh and Joyce.. She was so funny..she wrote, "Ah.. Did u hear joyce screaming HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you?" I was like gonna reply, " where got??" ha....ha...but I don't wish to be mean... Oh wait a second...ha...ha..just received one from Carisser....ha......ha.... k..gonna stop here...oh wait...got another one from my "xiao yi"!!

*phew.....I'm finally done....getting all those colours for all those names were kinda tough
k....gotta confess the colours are horrible....sorri....

5 Comments:

Blogger Eliza said...

Right... I think I am kinda VERY late for the greeting, but hey! Hope your B-day was a great one yeah? =) God bless.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hey, where's my name?? haaa...

11:38 AM  
Blogger Joel Neo said...

Hey!! You're back!! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

11:45 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Nope.. i'm not back. I'm still overseas. Juz that i got access to internet... so read ur blog lorz. =D

10:27 PM  
Blogger Joel Neo said...

Oh...so when are you coming back??

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home