My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Newsflash!! Mr. Incrapdible releases off JoJoe's "Pigeon".

What nuts!! It was dark(k..not that dark..), time was 2111 in the evening. I received a call from Mr. Incrapdible yesterday.... He said to me...

"eh....may I speak to Joel please??"
"What!!"
"eh...gonna break to you a bad news...tomorrow you don't have to work already.."
"What!! What Nuts!!"
"eh....the person suddenly said she wanna work tomorrow..so no need any replacement anymore....which means...you don't have to come"


-pause-

"Hello??"
"Wah....don't know how to thank you leh.....thank you for releasing off my "pigeon"

(at this point he was so quiet, letting me scold at him..I was just mean...ha...ha..)

"Arghhh.....never mind lah....I may have activities tomorrow...don't worry..you using your handphone to call right?? k....better put down. Later in the night then you call me."

Man was I mad or what?? I cancelled all my activities for tomorrow just for this one-day work and look what happened.....just my bloody luck...pissed off I sure am.....grrrrr.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home