My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, December 10, 2004

I'm back from Youth Camp Dude!! (part I)

Yes!! I'm back from youth camp!! Phew.....right now I'm just feeling awfully tired, for some reason or another my hands and my back are aching....don't know how I get it lah....... Anyway, I'm really really beat so I gonna drop straight onto my bed after this post.

This year's youth camp was superb, I was touched by the Lord many many times, had ask Him for a vision and to make it as my ambition, had went down to ask from Him for a word of wisdom....which I haven't received it for a very long time.... And these four days, I've been so on fire for Him like 24:7. Ha.....ha....it's true. Everyday after a session or whenever I have a bit of free time, I would just start singing praises non-stop....it's like I couldn't think of other types of music..... which I think it's kinda cool....gee..how I wish I could continue doing that every single day...

Hee...hee...besides achieving on the spiritual side, I also achieve other stuff...ha..ha..such as..learning how to play "dai dee"!! Yes! Finally, Joel Neo has learn how to play "dai dee" Ha...ha..well in the past, people like Clement and Amos have tried teaching me but I was just simply too dumb to understand what the nonsense they were talking about. Ha....ha....but luckily God sent someone who can go into my stupidity.....ha..ha....that person is Miss Christina Joy Chua!! *applause applause* ...thanks girl!! For some reason, she manage to teach me in less than ten minutes....weird.....she has special powers....ha...ha... Well, thanks to her, I was starting to get addicted to the game. People like Amos, Corny, Carisser and especially Joshua are also those so called "dai dee Kings and Queens" We would like play it during breakfast, lunch, dinner and night time. All we have to do it's quickly push the whole packet of rice into our mouths and quickly get the game started. Cool huh....

Well, our guest speaker was Russel(did I spelled it correctly??) Man, this big man's preaching was damn good and....well.....so much for the belly button...*puke*... I just can't wait for this coming Edge to hear him preach again...

Hee....hee...I'm really really tired right now....guess I'll just stop here.... Oh ya, I haven't share with you guys about my group for the camp and my roomates, man....those three little nincompoops are really off the chart..well guess I 'll write it next time......but for now......I......gotta....Zzzz..............

2 Comments:

Blogger Eliza said...

It's spelt as Russell. Glad to learn that you had fun at camp! =) Looking forward to Part 2 of your 'sermon'! =)

10:52 PM  
Blogger Joel Neo said...

Oh....so it's Russell.....thanks anyway.. :)

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home