My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I'm so Blessed!! Yes I Am!!

Yipee!! "Ask and it shall be given" ha.....ha.....really love this verse now...cause it really works!! Ha.....ha.....just to let you guys know that during this three months, october to december, I myself wrote out a wishlist for this year 2004. And those stuff were.....a Sony Ericsson K700i, a new Bible and a Adidas ClimaCool shoe!!(k...gotta confess, I'm a bit greedy this year..forgive forgive...) K...I did pray a little and ask God for it and guess what?? I got all three of them!! Yup, on november the 1st, I was being blessed with a new Sony Ericsson K700i!! I couldn't belive it.....I just ask my mum whether could I have this model and without hesitation, she just bought it for me....what a mother I have don't you think??.....Ha..ha.... Well, then on the 12th of december, which was yesterday, I got myself a brand new Bible!! Oh, and the best part of it, I myself got to choose the Bible..cool huh....it's a Trimline Bible, NIV version. Well, gotta shout out a BIG THANK YOU to these seven special people. They are eh......Amos(a.k.a Mr. Incrapdible's sidekick), Eng Wee(a.k.a Mr. Incrapdible) , Jackie(a.k.a God-Pig), Jocelyn, Chee Leong, Alpha and Margaret, they are the seven peeps who bought me this Bible for my birthday present!! Aren't they great people.....thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!(I could go on and on.....) Oh, and my last item, the Adidas ClimaCool Hellbender ATS shoe.....hee..hee...well I haven't really got it yet...but, my mum said she's gonna bring me one of this days to go get it. When I heard it, I was overjoyed...boy is this awesome or what??

Well....I really thank God for blessing me with so many stuff whether is it material wise or others....just really wanna thank Him cause there were times where I doubted Him and sometimes where I'll blame God for this and that but still, He loves me so much. The Youth camp was a good example, that's where I really experienced God's love just pouring over me.....it's words which I can't put in words.. So ya...once again, I really wanna thank God for everything that He has done in my life!! Love ya God!!

*you can see all my gotten wishlist stuff under my Favourite Links -->

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel Neo said...

No...no...you can't CKB. You just change one remember... silly.....or whatever you wanna call her....

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home