My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, December 31, 2004

Meet the Fockers

Haha....just watched Meet the Fockers, well it's really super-duper funny....think if I got the extra cash, I'll go watch it again....anyone wanna join me....heehee.... Ben Stiller, he act as Gaylord Greg Focker.....I think that's the full name. Haha....during the front part of the show when he introduce his name Gaylord, I was just laughing non-stop....haha...lord of all gays.....haha.....oh, and there's this baby after hearing Gaylord cursing and swearing, he starting saying "ass.....hoooooooooooole" haha....he's just cute.... Oh, and I learnt a new word from that movie, "Fockerise". Hmm....don't know what the heck it means....but who cares right?? Right??

Well, I spent my thursday walking around orchard(again..). Yup....was pretty piss off when this little girl came asking for donation...no no no....I was piss off when she came pestering me the second time when I walked out from HMV....she was just blocking my way....I walked left, she blocked my left....it's like.....grrrrrrrrrr...ai ya...don't wanna go on....I'm in a happy mood today, don't wanna spoil it.......heehee..... Oh, then I went to bugis, bought this bead thingy for my neck.....haha...looks cool to me...k...gonna wear it tomorrow during watch nite..

...sigh.....still wondering whether tomorrow should I go to the makan mania thing.....I mean...eating then travel and eating and travelling....I'm gonna puke!! Furthermore, heard from Rhoda that only the leaders are going....make me feel so extra leh......ai ya...don't know la...now Jennifer and Rhoda are persuading me to go.....sigh....feel so bad keep telling them that I'm don't feel like going......haha...

5 Comments:

Blogger Eliza said...

if you are not going for the makan thingy... then where are you going to party?

1:30 AM  
Blogger Joel Neo said...

Don't know.........maybe just stay home and ZzzzZzz...

1:10 PM  
Blogger carisser said...

not onli leaders went...so u were not extra...i mean tt is if u went...

7:42 PM  
Blogger Eliza said...

I think you are just suffering from premature aging... To think you are stil below your 20s! Oh man... I can't imagine what will you be thinking if you are my age! hahaha!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Joel Neo said...

too bad....it's already over......haha...

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home