My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Oh Goodie!! Lots of Christmas gifts!!

Hey people!! Merry Christmas!! Haha....k...I know it's kinda late already....heehee..sorry...was in christmas mood....my blogging mood just didn't kick in. Whoa!! Yesterday sunday received lots and lots of christmas present.....haha...so happy!! Can you belive it, some people even gave me two presents.....haha...happy happy!! Yup, let's see.....hmm.....I got a t-shirt(it's the same as Joleen's "I'm Lost In Hong Kong"...heehee...), got a handphone cushion and a handphone pouch...what else...oh ya...received chocolates, a little magnet pig, a very cool wallet and lots and lots of cards!! Haha....been planning to buy a new wallet and handphone pouch but God must have heard my needs and look what I got!! I'm just super-di-duper bless!! Haha.......

Well, after giving out and receiving presents, my bag still did not get any lighter.(CRAP!!) That silly Joyce took away my paper bag....grrrrrrrrr....so have to chunk everything inside my small little bag....heavy you know...sigh... Well, I had my lunch with Amos, Chris, Eng Wee and CJ at Hans...heehee..got to open some of my presents over there. After that, we saw Rhoda, Joyce and Eliz....they were also busy opening their presents...haha... After that me, Rhoda, Amos and Eng Wee went over to Safra to play bowling....played for two rounds...Rhoda and the Eng Wee were the winnners....sigh...I was so close...that stupid Incrapdible for some reason manage to turn the tables....guess must be the "motivation" haha...oopss..... Haha...after bowling we didn't stop there, we headed on to orchard to walk walk(man...that's the third time this week..) hmm...just realised that I can't take long journey trips....I mean on our way in the bus to orchard, I just felt like puking....don't know why leh... Well, we just did window shopping only...guess everybody's broke after christmas shopping huh....me too....I saw some stuffs which I wanna buy...but sigh....broke broke broke..... Anyway...we were walking around all the way till like seven plus...heehee....we all didn't feel like going to evening service...haha... Oh and guess what did we do next?? We took a step of faith(sigh...what crap am I crapping now??), and travelled to jalan ka-u(don't know how to spell la..) to eat roti-prata.....haha...we're just four little crazy peeps... it's really good you know...although the prata was really "big"...but it was just yummy!! Hmm...k...it was quite late already...considering that you're living around the tiong bahru area and you're still happily hanging around the seng kang region...heehee....so we took the bus to seng kang mrt station. Haha...Rhoda started to snap when she board the bus...she started singing non-stop.....then 10 minutes later I started to snap too and started singing with her for some reason or another....haha...and that still wasn't enough... When we alight and went into the station, while waiting for the train, we walk straight to the front where there's no one and continued singing....LOUD!! Haha....Mr. Incrapdible couldn't take it no more....haha... In the train, sang songs after songs....and even more songs....haha...sang all the way to outram park....then still continued singing to tiong bahru....haha...now really like to sing melody with her liao....we can harmonize pretty well.....heehee....

Oh oh...earlier this evening I went down to suntec city and watched kung fu hustle...haha...it was funny...but storyline was meaningless....no wait........there wasn't even any storyline...blah!! Oh and the best part, I finally got my Adidas ClimaCool Hellbender ATS!! Boo-hoo....that shoe still cost me like $111 plus after a thirty percent discount......sigh.....my wallet now is as clean as my new shoe......but I don't care anymore...what matters is I got what I wanted!! Heehee.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Eliza said...

Think all 4 of you just went bonkers for the day... with so much energy to spare still after the Christmas celebrations!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home