My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, January 09, 2005

My First Week of School

My first week of school.....hmm...was rather normal...nothing much happened..just the same routine every year... Met some new people and manage to catch up with some of my old friends. Some grew taller(not me...no fair...), some gotten fat(ya...one of them is me..), the rest...same la...

Well as usual, the first day of school we would have sitting arrangement, it was childish rather....the teacher drawn out a sitting arrangement, making it four person sitting in a group. My group was right at the back....heehee...that means I'm one of the good boys....usally teacher would put the noisy ones at the front....haha....(I'm not tall anyway...haha..). My group peeps...eh...Daphne, Preben and Gary. Haha....they're fun peeps to be with...everyone of us always ganging up in threes and bullying that one.....haha...it rotates....but usally it's Preben...haha... Then next is the Henderson Handbook. Crap.....this useless handbook cost me a bomb... Then, the teacher would start going through that handbook on rules and regulation this and that...blah...blah..blah...*snore*...... Oh, speaking of teacher, I got this new form teacher who is rather weird. Her dressing attire was like....over....eh...don't know how to say it la.... She would wear this long sleeve shirt and this standard long pants which she wears it rather high...making her look like ....?????.... Oh, then there's this bear bear printing on the back of all her shirt. Yes, for this one whole she's been wearing the same brand....hmm...if I remember correctly day one she wore red, then green, then white, then blue, and then this time light blue...I mean...what's up with the bears??...I get to see lots at mandai....haha.....

Oh, re-encounter...went for all the session. Boy, couldn't belive that I actually enjoyed all sessions...I mean it was really interesting(don't know how to put it la).....so interesting that some of the sessions I would just put down my pen, not taking down notes and just seat and listen...it's just great!! Well....today's one was rather tiring.....but hey, it's over already...heehee....

Sh**....now still got tons of assignment not done yet, have to submit it by monday....crap...and I still have an accounting test this monday...haven't study yet...oh no what to do?????? Must pray for me ok......this test determines which class band I would go to.....think I can go to the band one class....I mean....I really wanna go into band one....so pray for me k........

4 Comments:

Blogger Eliza said...

ahah! So it was good right? BUT ARRAH! So tiring that I can doze off (it's my fault for sleeping late anyway). I have favourite speakers. Do you? :)

11:55 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

haaa.. yeah! Finally the loooong re-encounter is over. Yeah.. agree it was good.. but too tired to concentrate for most. haaa.. And u.. putting down ur pen.. isnt that pure laziness not the write notes.. ask me to write. haaa..

12:00 AM  
Blogger Joel Neo said...

Ha....ha.....my favourite speaker?? Hmm.....I guess that would be Pastor Dora....she gives this very strict and serious look and the next minute you know, she starts moving in a funny way....then starts cracking jokes......haha....I have to say she's good....really good....haha....

5:23 PM  
Blogger Joel Neo said...

I didn't really ask you to copy la(I knew you wouldn't)......anyway that first night I thought why you wanted to jote down the notes for me...then found out that you actually didn't bring your note book.....haha....busted...lalalalalalalala........

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home