My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, January 17, 2005

My Weekend

(my goodness, can't think of a nice title..) Hmm......my weekend.....nothing much happen.....well, ever since school started, I've always been looking forward to weekends, even on monday.....keep thinking of saturday, the coming edge....argh....school stinks la...with all those teachers throwing tons and tons of assignment, no wonder I always feel sian at the end of sunday....like now...sigh...

Yesterday's edge was ok......oh, got two new consolidators already...Joshua and Carisser...though Joshua didn't come....gonna drag him the next time...blah..(..don't know what I'm doing la...just typing anyhow I like...) Later after edge I was so embarrassed, that silly Carisser kicked my knee or something, making me knee infront of Rhoda, one knee up, one knee down, man...so pai sei...haha...Rhoda was like a bit shocked or something.....damn...now my right knee is killing me...even kneeling on soft cushion hurts...agrh........

Hmm....today morning 7 plus was still sleeping sounding till Clement sms me, he left for tekam early this morning.(grrrr....just hate it when someone interupts my sleep..) Oh, then at the end of service received a little good news. The video ministry has a new member in the family.....Jonathan!! *applause*.....*clap clap*.....*scream*.......*do whatever you want la..* Heehee..best part is Jackie put me in charge to guide this little boy....gee...so excited, me gonna coach somebody...Yeah!!

k.....guess that's my weekend for this week....k...is back school tomorrow for me......sian ah.... :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Eliza said...

Which Jonathan are you talking about? Jonathan Wan??

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home