My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

School, Week 2, Day 2 :(

Grrrrr....really running out of nice titles......can't believe that I actually type that!! sigh....yesterday's accounting test was super-duper tough. There were 3 questions......sounds little right?? Well...not when you have to finish it within 35 minutes and each question can stretch as long two pages and the estimated time to complete one question is usually 15 minutes!! Boy...is that woman whom I daily call "teacher" sick or what?? Screw her!! ....sigh.....guess I'll be placed into band two class then...........whatever....now I couldn't care much cause I still have more things to worry. Worry what?? Tomorrow is my Social Studies test!! And if that's still not eeeeenough, I have a Geography test coming up next tuesday!! I'm gonna die!! It's only the second week of school..........why!! why!! why!!!!!!!!! sigh.....must pray for me k........all those tests.......it just really frustrate me.........pissed off.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home