My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Phew....band 1....Yes!!

Oh goodie!! Today during POA lesson two teachers came into the classroom. One started calling out names and ask them to go outside the class. I knew it was time for class banding. At that moment I was really afraid....the longer she took to read my name.....the more I got scared....then at last I heard "Joel".....phew.... My name was like the second last to be announced. We went into another room(haha....it was a air-con room...cool!!) and the teacher told us that we are in the band 1 class. Phew.....sign of relief......thank God. Then I got back my test paper, got a lousy grade....but I couldn't care much....I'm in band 1!! k.....one down, two more to go. My social studies and geography tests....k... let's hope that these two will be the last test for the month..... :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

congrats!! God is good! heee..

1:21 AM  
Blogger Joel Neo said...

...haha...didn't know that CKB take poa too!! k...rest assure that I'll pester you a lot on poa....haha...ya..me also miss msn-ing with you too...boo-hoo.....yikes, wet my shirt.....boo-hoo.....boo-hoo...*cough cough*.....oopps...

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home