My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Test!! Test!! Test!!......and MORE TEST!!!

Crap la...this whole week has just been sh**ty for me......been having test after test!! Man....it's madness!! Tuesday I had a geography mapwork test, then the next period I had a chemistry test on acids, bases, salts and oxides(I hate that chapter...), then wednesday I had a physics test on energy, work and power(I hate this chapter too..), then on thursday I had a English spelling test....it was a very funny type of spelling test....one which I seriously have never took it before..so got a bit screwed up there....blah....never mind...then just two 2 hours ago I just had a maths test on cosine rule and sine rule.....probably that was the easiest test I had this week cause I really enjoy doing that subject...or maybe just that particular chapter.....haha...phew...I'm just glad it's all over...right now just relaxing....waiting for time to reach 6....then can start preparing to go for net....sigh..luckily next week not that bad...so far reading from my pupil's handbook...I have a chinese spelling test on monday and a three-chapters test on thursday....hmm....can take my own sweet time to study........k.......damn...the time is slow man...wanna go for net....can't be bothered to touch my weekend assignments....it's just maths, accounting and erm....social studies....oh, I'm so tempted to shred that one up.....haha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home