My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, February 11, 2005

Happy New Year!!

Hello peeps!! Happy New Year!! See the new skin?? Ha...ha...nice or not?? Well....just changed it last night. A great big thanks to Ying Ying....haha...she's my cousin!! Well...she really took time to make the changes for me, she's such a pro....only took like eh....2 hours..cool huh..

Had a great day yesterday....received lots and lots of red packets..heehee...visited all my relatives...haha...had fun playing games...chatting around, catching up with each other... Well, I guess today I'm just gonna stay and slack at home....my family got up like 10 plus....we came back around 12 plus last night, I slept around 1 plus so now still pretty tired and sleepy..*YAWN*

sigh....gotta go back to school tomorrow...thought of skipping it...heehee..k..I'll stop here....too lazy to type already....bye and Happy New Year people!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home