My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, February 04, 2005

Thank God!!

Heehee....yesterday I had a bad break...couldn't find my chinese textbook and my chinese common test was today....so was rather worried the whole night. This morning I quickly went into my classroom and indeed my textbook was under my desk. I was like...oh man...how could I have left it there.. Then I quickly grab my book and ran down to my band class to study... About 5 minutes later..my teacher came in...thank God that he graciously gave us 10 more minutes to study. So I quickly flip through all the pages and kept praying at the same time...haha... When I received the paper, I was quite surprised cause the paper seems pretty easy...phew..thank God, I actually answered all the questions...it was like....like....that easy??....I don't know la....haha...but anyway I really really wanna thank God...heehee....

Chinese New Year is next week....Yipee!! Hmm....heard that some schools won't be having lessons next friday, as in no school...think I heard from my teacher that Clement's school and Judith's one are one of those few...sigh....oh well...my school doesn't operate that...too bad...k..it's back to studies...

1 Comments:

Blogger Eliza said...

AHEM.... Go for a self-declared break. =P

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home